The South Korean company Samsung has released new firmware for smartphones Samsung Galaxy A52 and Galaxy A72, which are distributed in stages in different regions of the world.
The firmware update for the Samsung Galaxy A52 is A525MUBU2AUF3, while the Samsung Galaxy A72 has the firmware A725FXXU2AUF3. Both include security patches for the Android operating system from July this year.
List of changes:
- Added the function of viewing improved images in the gallery
- Gallery analyzes images to find optimal resolution, brightness, color and sharpness, and recommends optimized images
- Improved camera stability
- Improved camera image quality
- Improved video call quality
- Improved stability
- Improved face recognition
Also, firmware improves the stability and performance of devices and fixes. Samsung recommends that you regularly check for software updates to get the most out of your smartphones.