Samsung quietly released a new representative of the Galaxy M series. The novelty, dubbed the Galaxy M52 5G, appeared on the official Samsung website in Poland with a full description of the characteristics and official images. At first glance, it might seem like another unremarkable mid-range smartphone from Samsung, but in fact, the Galaxy M52 5G is the first member of the Galaxy M family to feature a 120Hz refresh rate display. The rest of the specifications of the novelty also did not disappoint.
The new Samsung Galaxy M52 5G received a 6.7-inch AMOLED display of the Infinity-O type with a small O-notch for a 32-megapixel selfie camera with a resolution of 32 megapixels. The back of the smartphone has three more cameras, led by a 64-megapixel module. And the internal filling of the novelty is represented by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G chipset with a built-in 5G modem. The smartphone is offered in three body colors with an unusual back cover design.
Specifications Samsung Galaxy M52 5G:
- Display: 6.7-inch Super AMOLED, 2400 × 1080 pixels, 20: 9 aspect ratio, 393 PPI pixel density, 120Hz refresh rate.
- SoC: Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G, 6-nanometer process technology, four Kryo 670 cores clocked at 2.4 GHz, 4 Kryo 670 cores clocked at 1.8 GHz, Adreno 642L graphics, 5G modem.
- RAM: 6 GB.
- Built-in memory: 128 GB, support for microSD memory cards (instead of the second SIM card).
- Operating system: Android 11 with One UI 3.1 shell.
- Front camera: 32 MP (f / 2.2, wide-angle lens).
- Main camera: triple: 64 MP (f / 1.8, wide-angle lens, phase detection autofocus) + 12 MP (f / 2.2, ultra-wide-angle lens with 123-degree viewing angle) + 5 MP (f / 2.4, macro lens), LED flash, HDR, panorama.
- Rechargeable battery: 5000mAh Li-ion, 25W fast wired charging.
- Ports: USB Type-C and 3.5mm audio headphone jack.
- Wireless communications: 4G LTE, 5G, dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac6, Bluetooth 5.0 LE, GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS and NFC.
- Other: stereo speakers, accelerometer, gyroscope, fingerprint scanner built into the side power button, compass, dual SIM support.
- Case dimensions: 164.2 x 76.4 x 7.4 mm.
- Weight: 173 g.
- Available in blue, white and black.
Unfortunately, neither the date of the start of sales, nor the cost of the Samsung Galaxy M52 5G are yet known. Most likely, the company will announce this information at the official presentation of the new smartphone in India, which is scheduled for next Tuesday, September 28. But, according to rumors, the cost of new items starts at 380 euros.