Caixa Econômica Federal carried out, this Saturday (14), the draw for the Mega-Sena contest 2,555. The prize is R$ 33 million.
The dozens drawn were: 3 – 20 – 45 – 52 – 53 – 58.
The draw was held at 8 pm (Brasília time), at Espaço da Sorte, located on Avenida Paulista, in the city of São Paulo, and was broadcast live on the bank’s social networks.
A single bet, with six tens marked, costs R$ 4.50.
The gross prize corresponds to 43.35% of the collection. Of this percentage:
- 35% are distributed among the winners of the 6 numbers drawn (Sena);
- 19% among 5-number matchers (Quina);
- 19% among 4-number matchers (Quadra);
- 22% are accumulated and distributed to those who match the 6 numbers in the contests ending in 0 or 5.
- 5% are accumulated for the first bracket – sena – of the last contest of the year ending 0 or 5 (Mega da Virada).
(Posted by Gabriel Ferneda)
Source: CNN Brasil
A journalist with over 7 years of experience in the news industry, currently working at World Stock Market as an author for the Entertainment section and also contributing to the Economics or finance section on a part-time basis. Has a passion for Entertainment and fashion topics, and has put in a lot of research and effort to provide accurate information to readers.