Sigma Unveils Sigma 90mm F2.8 DG DN Full Frame Lens | Contemporary, available in versions with Sony E and Leica L mounts. In the description of the novelty, the manufacturer notes “excellent optical characteristics, a large f / 2.8 aperture, a metal body and the presence of an aperture ring.” The advantages also include small size, good weight balance when installed on modern mirrorless cameras, accurate and fast autofocus.
Sigma 90mm F2.8 DG DN Lens Specifications | Contemporary:
- focal length – 90 mm;
- aperture – f / 2.8-f / 22;
- optical design – 11 elements in 10 groups, including an aspherical element and five SLD elements;
- the number of aperture blades – 9;
- minimum focusing distance – 0.50 m;
- the maximum magnification is 0.2x;
- filter installation diameter – 55 mm;
- diameter – 64 mm;
- length – 60 mm (Leica L), 62 mm (Sony E);
- weight – 295 g.
Sales are due to start this month at $ 639. Sample images taken with the Sigma 90mm F2.8 DG DN | Contemporary, can be found on the manufacturer’s website.