HomeTagsJD Sports Fashion

Tag: JD Sports Fashion

The JD Sports giant opens the door to Greece and Cyprus

By Giorgos Lampiris JD Sports, the British sports retail giant, is officially entering Greece, having acquired an 80% stake in Cosmos Sport in 2021 (the remaining 20% ​​is held by the Tsiknakis family who founded the company)....