Tamron 11-20mm F / 2.8 Di III-A RXD (Model B060) lens for APS-C mirrorless cameras with Sony E mount
Tamron has announced the 11-20mm F / 2.8 Di III-A RXD (Model B060). This fast, ultra-wide-angle zoom lens is designed for APS-C mirrorless cameras equipped with a Sony E mount. The manufacturer promises to ship it on June 24, but makes a reservation that change. “
It is said to be the world’s first ultra-wide-angle zoom lens with a constant f / 2.8 maximum aperture for APS-C mirrorless cameras with Sony E mount. the scope of “creative natural distortion effects” inherent in ultra wide-angle lenses.
Also worth mentioning is the weather protection and fluorine coating of the front element. Filters with a diameter of 67 mm can be attached to the lens. Fast and quiet autofocusing is provided by the RXD (Rapid eXtra-silent stepping Drive) stepping motor.
Tamron 11-20mm F / 2.8 Di III-A RXD (Model B060) lens specifications:
- focal length – 11-20 mm (EGF 16.5-30 mm);
- angle of view – 105 ° 20′-71 ° 35 ‘;
- aperture – f / 2.8-f / 16;
- optical design – 12 elements in 10 groups, including 2 molded glass aspherical elements (GM), one extra-low dispersion (XLD) and two low dispersion (LD) elements.
- the number of aperture blades – 7 (rounded);
- the minimum focusing distance is 0.15-0.24 m;
- maximum magnification – 1: 4-1: 7.6;
- filter installation diameter – 67 mm;
- diameter – 73 mm;
- length – 86.2 mm;
- weight – 335 g.
The manufacturer has estimated the novelty at $ 829. Includes covers and petal hood.