Since the Michelin began publishing the famous guides restaurants of his early decade 1900the organization’s star awards are synonymous with high-end gastronomy.
It’s true that meals at some Michelin-starred restaurants cost more than a week’s (or even a month’s) worth of shopping, but not all restaurants on the list are affordable. They follow, according to mentalfloss.comthe less and the most expensive restaurants that are awarded the coveted three Michelin stars.
The 10 most affordable restaurants with three Michelin stars
After analyzing them determined menu prices at Michelin three-star restaurants around the world, Money.co.uk ranked restaurants at both ends of the spectrum. THE Asia is the place to go for good food on a budget, as the King’s Joy in the Beijing of China is the cheapest three-star restaurant on the list, with a pre-fixe meal costing approx 104 dollars. It follows Lung King Heen in the Hong Kong and Nakashima at Hiroshima of Japan.
The most expensive restaurant in the world that has won three Michelin stars is located in Paris and it is none other than Guy Savoy -the meal here touches the 552 dollars/ person. Parisian restaurants Arpège and Alléno Paris au Pavillon Ledoyen they are also high on the list of the 10 most expensive three-star restaurants.
The US is not represented on the budget restaurant list, but the Chef’s Table at Brooklyn Fare at New York it comes in seventh place on the expensive side, with dinner there costing $408 per customer.
However, for really cheap Michelin-recognized food, you’ll have to settle for a lower rating. In 2016, a street food vendor in Singapore who sold chicken dishes worth $1.50, won the interest of the institution’s decision-makers and earned a star from the guide.
Check out the lists of the most affordable and least affordable three Michelin star restaurants in the world below.
The 10 most expensive restaurants with three Michelin stars
- Guy Savoy, Paris, France
- Kitcho Arashiyama, Kyoto, Japan
- Arpège, Paris, France
- Alléno Paris au Pavillon Ledoyen, Paris, France
- Frantzén, Stockholm, Sweden
- Le 1947 at Cheval Blanc, Courchevel, France
- Chef’s Table at Brooklyn Fare, New York, United States
- Hof van Cleve, Kruishoutem, Belgium
- Geranium (on a par with Noma), Copenhagen, Denmark
- Noma (equal to Geranium), Copenhagen, Denmark
11 Less Expensive Three Michelin Star Restaurants
- King’s Joy, Beijing, China
- Lung King Heen, Hong Kong
- Nakashima, Hiroshima, Japan
- Überfahrt, Rottach-Egern, Germany
- Kikunoi Honten, Kyoto, Japan
- Dal Pescatore, Canneto sull’Oglio, Italy
- Kashiwaya, Osaka, Japan
- Gordon Ramsay (tied with Alain Ducasse at the Dorchester), London, UK
- Alain Ducasse at the Dorchester (equivalent to Gordon Ramsay restaurant), London, UK
- Kei (equivalent to Reale), Paris, France
- Reale (equivalent to Kei), Castel di Sangro, Italy
Source: News Beast