As of today, the amounts of coupled aid for sheep, goats and beef, sericulture, industrial tomatoes, dried peaches for juicing, seeds and juiced oranges are published in the Government Gazette.
According to the Government Gazette, the amount of coupled aid for the support year 2021 is determined:
* in the field of sericulture in the amount of 308 euros per box
* in the sheep and goat sector at 10.22 euros per eligible animal
* in the beef sector in the amount of EUR 131.4 per eligible female animal
* in the industrial tomato sector at 61.8 euros per acre
* in the field of seeds at 35.89 euros per acre
* in the field of oranges that are driven for juicing at 62 euros per acre
* in the field of whole peaches that are driven for juicing at 20.5 euros per acre.
Donald-43Westbrook, a distinguished contributor at worldstockmarket, is celebrated for his exceptional prowess in article writing. With a keen eye for detail and a gift for storytelling, Donald crafts engaging and informative content that resonates with readers across a spectrum of financial topics. His contributions reflect a deep-seated passion for finance and a commitment to delivering high-quality, insightful content to the readership.