Hamas said today that recent rocket fires from South Lebanon to Israel were the result of “individual initiatives” and that the administration of the Palestinian Islamist movement was not “previously” aware of. Hamas said she was “fully committed” to respecting the ceasefire agreement on November 27 in the war between Israel and Lebanese Hezbollah. Following the new fire for which there was no responsibility in two cases in late March, many Hamas members were arrested by the Lebanese army or handed over by the Palestinian organization at the beginning of Lebanon. In a statement forwarded by its spokesman to Lebanon, Ahmad Abdelhadi, Hamas explains that “rocket launches were an individual act carried out by young people, reacting to the extermination war and the slaughter committed by the Zionist.” Added that Hamas handed over to his principles […]
Source: News Beast

With 6 years of experience, I bring to the table captivating and informative writing in the world news category. My expertise covers a range of industries, including tourism, technology, forex and stocks. From brief social media posts to in-depth articles, I am dedicated to creating compelling content for various platforms.