United States President Donald Trump said on Monday that Iran will be held responsible and will face “terrible” consequences for any new attacks by Yemen Houthis.
“Each shot fired by the Houthis will be seen from this point on, such as a shot of weapons and Iran’s leadership, and Iran will be held responsible and will suffer the consequences, and they will be terrible!” Trump wrote on Truth Social.
The president continued to say that Iran “has been made of an” innocent victim “of dishonest terrorists from whom they lost control, but they have not lost control.”
“They are dictating each movement, giving them the weapons, providing them with highly sophisticated money and military equipment, and even the so-called” intelligence, “he wrote.
On Saturday (15), Trump ordered a “decisive” military action against the Houthi rebels in Yemen, opening a new offensive against the Iran -supported group that targets navigation routes in the Red Sea.
Action left dozens of dead and injured, targeting in Sanaa and Sada.
The US military was conducting air attacks against Basis, Leaders, and Hurthi missile defenses to protect the active maritime, air and American navals and to restore freedom of navigation, ”said Trump.
The Order of the Republican is that its forces would employ “overwhelming lethal force” against the group “until we reach our goal,” according to a publication on Truth Social.
Understand the conflict with the hethis
Washington has been working to degrade Hourthi capabilities for months, while the entity worked to stop international navigation routes after the terrorist attacks of October 7, 2023 in Israel.
The group made more than 100 ships and vessels, including drones, missiles and small ships.
During this period, the group sank two ships, seized another and killed at least four sailors in an offensive that interrupted global maritime transport, forcing companies to redirect their routes for longer and more expensive travel throughout Africa.
The Biden government tried to respond by conducting attacks on the hethis positions in Yemen, but the actions did not prevent further attacks.
Earlier this year, Trump signed an order designating Houthis as a “foreign terrorist organization.”
Trump, in his message, said the Biden government’s approach to the Houthis was “pathetically weak, so the unbridled hethis continued.”
“For all Houthi terrorists, their time is over, and their attacks must stop, starting today. If they do not stop, hell will make it rain on you as nothing they have seen before! ”He said.
The president also warned Iran, who supports the group, to immediately interrupt the support to the Houthis.
This content was originally published in the USA will be responsible for new Houthis attacks, says Trump on CNN Brazil.
Source: CNN Brasil

Bruce Belcher is a seasoned author with over 5 years of experience in world news. He writes for online news websites and provides in-depth analysis on the world stock market. Bruce is known for his insightful perspectives and commitment to keeping the public informed.