Two people died and five were injured during the Russian bombings in Khersonaccording to what the governor of the region, Jaroslav Janusevic, said.
The city of Kherson was recaptured in November by its forces Ukrainian during a major counterattack which led to the deployment of Russian forces on the eastern bank of the Dnieper.
“The enemy attacked again against the inhabited districts of Kherson”the governor states on his Telegram account, clarifying that a maternity hospital, a cafe and a residential building were targeted by the Russian bombings.
“Last night two people were killed by the Russian bombings” in the region, the governor said clarifying that electricity has been restored by almost 90% in the city and its surroundings.
Five more people were injured in the Russian artillery attack with rocket launchers, tanks and mortar shells.
Before they fold in November, Russian forces destroyed the city’s basic utility infrastructure and since then it has been bombed many times.
In Odessa, power outages continued today following yesterday’s Russian kamikaze drone attacks, said Sergei Brachuk, a spokesman for the local administration.
Ukrainian authorities also announced that power outages have also caused water outages in some districts city’s.
On Saturday night, Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky said more than 1.5 million people were without electricity in Odesa following Russian strikes with Iranian drones.
Source: News Beast

Bruce Belcher is a seasoned author with over 5 years of experience in world news. He writes for online news websites and provides in-depth analysis on the world stock market. Bruce is known for his insightful perspectives and commitment to keeping the public informed.