The payment of the main and auxiliary pensions in July and the payment of OPEC benefits include, among others, the scheduling of payments by e-EFKA, the Public Employment Service (DYPA) and the Organization for Welfare Benefits and Social Solidarity (OPEC) for the week June 27-July 1. In total, it is estimated that about 2.3 billion euros will be paid to about 4.8 million beneficiaries.
In particular, as stated in an announcement of the Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs:
1. From e-EFKA will be made, in the period 27 June-1 July, the following payments, within the framework of the regular payments of the institution:
– On Monday, June 27, 546.6 million euros will be paid for the main and auxiliary pensions of July to 963,857 retirees from the former institutions OAEE, OGA, NAT, EBRD, ETAP-MME and PPC.
– On Tuesday, June 28, 757.3 million euros will be paid to 1,490,353 pensioners of the State, the former IKA-ETAM, the banks and OTE, whose AMKA expires in 1, 3, 5, 7 and 9.
– On Wednesday, June 29, 755.8 million euros will be paid to 1,488,007 pensioners of the State, the former IKA-ETAM, the banks and OTE, whose AMKA expires in 0, 2, 4, 6 and 8.
– On Wednesday, June 29, 10.8 million euros will be paid to 27,800 beneficiaries for pension advances in July, based on law 4778/2021.
– Finally, next week, € 14.4 million will be paid to 650 beneficiaries following a one-off decision.
2. From ΔΥΠΑ the following payments will be made:
– EUR 10 million to 26,000 beneficiaries for the payment of unemployment benefits and other benefits.
– € 22 million to 11,000 beneficiaries under subsidized employment schemes.
– 6.5 euros to 9,500 mothers for a subsidized maternity leave.
3. From OPEC, on Thursday 30 June, the following payments will be made:
– 73.1 million euros to 173,900 beneficiaries for disability benefits (disability and alimony).
– 46.9 million euros to 225,257 beneficiaries for Minimum Guaranteed Income.
– 34.7 million euros to 287,309 beneficiaries for housing allowance.
– € 11.4 million to 11,433 beneficiaries for childbirth allowance.
– EUR 11.9 million to 34,942 beneficiaries for uninsured elderly benefits.
– 354,000 to 2,500 beneficiaries as a contribution of the State to loans of the “BRIDGE” Program, (due to COVID-19).
– 250,100 euros to 785 beneficiaries for housing assistance allowance.
– 217,900 euros to 6,155 beneficiaries for expatriate-refugee allowance.
– 140,999 euros to 180 beneficiaries for funeral expenses of the uninsured.
– 154,613 euros to 2,383 beneficiaries as a contribution of the State to loans (protection of main residence).