All products are selected in full editorial autonomy. If you buy one of these products, we may receive a commission.
There work bag it is one of the no season accessories for accellence and for this reason it must be purchased with care. For two simple reasons: we will carry it with us every day (smart-working apart) and, together with our look, it is a business card that should not be underestimated.
If you are wondering what the requirements are for choosing the right model, we have no doubts: it must be large enough to contain the documents we need and suitable for transporting and protecting our personal computer. But not only that, in our opinion it should also have a sober and classic style, authoritative and reassuring.
Of course, there are also for the more creative briefcases 24 hours extravagant like the green python one, in combo with the trousers, chosen by Bella Hadidhost of the Spring-Summer 2022 fashion show of Dior Homme. But are we sure that it is easy, then, to wear it away from the glamor of the first row?
Better to focus on basic colors, from black to leather (the only exception being the monogram print), and materials such as leather, nylon and canvas. Always with elegant lines.
Here you will find our selection with many models of work bag different, classic but special, perfect to buy now and wear every day. There are the more casual styles, in technical fabric, but also the refined and precious ones in woven nappa. All to be carried by hand or over the shoulder.
– The best spring dresses: mini and floral is better!
– The best women’s moccasins for spring (and how to wear them)
– Crab sandals: the 15 most desired models of spring
– Don’t just call it “White T-shirt “: here are 15 really special models
– Shaping underwear: the best lingerie shaping to have in the drawer
– Denim jacket: the best models to buy now
– Colored women’s blazers: the best models to buy now
– Spring bags: is curled up better?
– College sweatshirt, like that of American campuses
– Full skirt: the passepartout of spring
Source: Vanity Fair