Xiaomi has announced the release of a new model of the Mi TV P1 series in Russia. We are talking about the oldest and most expensive version – Mi TV P1 55 ”.
The 55-inch model is available for Russian users at a suggested retail price of 47,990 rubles.
The manufacturer especially notes such features:
- 55-inch 4K UHD screen with minimal bezels (3840 x 2160 pixels);
- wide color gamut with support for 1.07 billion colors, NTSC 88%, DCI-P3 94%;
- support for MEMC technology;
- Dolby Vision and HDR10 + for detailed images;
- built-in Chromecast support.
The TV operates under the control of the Android TV software platform with the proprietary PatchWall shell. The set includes a Bluetooth remote control with voice control, Google Assistant is supported. Also, the TV is equipped with two 10 W speakers, supports Dolby Audio and DTS-HD.
Also provides support for Wi-Fi (2.4 and 5 GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, one HDMI 2.0, three HDMI 2.1 (port with eARC support), two USB 2.0, composite AV, Ethernet, optical port and 3.5 headphone jack mm.