In a complementary investigation at Riocentro, in the west zone of Rio de Janeiro, on the morning of this Tuesday (12), experts inspected the food truck where a young man was allegedly electrocuted during a music festival at the weekend. The truck had been removed from the location where the accident occurred and was empty.
The Civil Police had already informed that the event site was not preserved to carry out the investigation and, if this jeopardized the investigations, those responsible could be penalized.
Images from security cameras in the region are being analyzed by investigators.

A CNN the administration of Rio Centro informed that it only rented an external area to the company responsible for the “I Wanna Be Tour” Festival and that it presented all the necessary documentation to hold the event. “The entire production and operation of the festival was the responsibility of 3Oe, including food, security, fire brigade, medical services and electrical installations,” he said in a statement.
The student João Vinícius Ferreira Simões, 25 years old, died after being electrocuted during the “I Wanna Be Tour” festival, in the early hours of this Sunday (10). According to witnesses, the electrical discharge occurred when he pulled up to a food truck in the event's food court. At the IML, they informed the boy's mother, Roberta Ferreira, that the young man had the mark of an electrical conductor on his back, which would confirm the contact.
Witnesses gave the family photos that could be the last records of the young man alive. In one of the images, João Vinícius appears with his cell phone, taking a photo or video of the show. See below:

Despite his restrained profile, on social media, the Physical Education student made clear his passion for music and festivals. His first post on a platform was on December 19, 2022. At the time, he recorded videos of performances during “Knotfest”, an event aimed at heavy metal fans.
The day after the accident, the family was at the scene and reported that the entire structure was being dismantled, as the festival would go to Belo Horizonte, in Minas Gerais.
More witness statements can be taken this Tuesday (12) at the Taquara Police Station (32nd DP), which is investigating the case.
In a note published on social media, the festival organizers confirmed that the young man was hit by an electrical discharge. According to the statement, heavy rain hit the city during the festival and people took shelter in a marquee, following safety protocol.
The organizers said that all efforts were made by the event's medical teams and that they deeply regret what happened, which is being investigated with the authorities.
Source: CNN Brasil

I’m James Harper, a highly experienced and accomplished news writer for World Stock Market. I have been writing in the Politics section of the website for over five years, providing readers with up-to-date and insightful information about current events in politics. My work is widely read and respected by many industry professionals as well as laymen.