Growing up in an era full of new technologies will greatly facilitate the new generations, but for those who grew up watching all this evolution, it has not been easy to adapt, especially grandparents, who have more problems learning the correct use of networks. social networks, cell phones and even modern appliances.
Although there are grandparents who have adapted very well to the digital age, there are others who simply do not give one. Here we share 17 of them. Their mistakes are so funny that they will make you smile and want to run to help them.
1. Nothing like baking an old-fashioned cake
Here is my favorite photo of my grandmother. I was having a hard time with the mixer.
2. Someone tell you how to turn up the brightness, by fis
My uncle using his flashlight to illuminate my father’s iPad screen.
3. Using a photo booth will never be easy
4. Oh, it happens to anyone, right?
My grandparents had met at the mall. Their locations were submitted and they were still not found. They ended up calling me on the phone because, according to them, they were lost.
5. Is this a hidden message?
My mother created a Facebook account and this was her first message to me.
6. Amen, that’s why
My grandmother thought this was a cross and hung it up. I decided not to correct it.
7. Mom, cereal doesn’t need filters to be delicious.
I haven’t found my fisheye lens in weeks. My mother used it as a clamp.
8. Luke Skywalker doing his thing
My grandmother loves her ‘Jesus’ figurine.
9. Everything is for the good of the family
My grandmother bought my whole family masks – not only do they make you look like Hannibal Lecter in your underwear, but they also have perforated holes to make it ‘easier to breathe’.
10. I think you will never know Grandma’s secret recipe
My grandmother passed her recipes to me on a floppy disk.
11. Well, it happens even to professionals
Trying to explain to the 70-year-old Swiss who offered to take a photo that his finger was covering the lens.
12. She just wanted to see the snow up close
This is what happens when your 2088-week-old mom loves pushing buttons in her new car.
13. The most beautiful thing you will see today …
My 97-year-old grandfather is on Facebook. A couple of years ago he liked a photo of me, so he printed the entire page to display at his home.
14. Confusions that make you laugh
My grandmother politely asked me to try not to leave my condoms at home. I think I have to politely ask Grandma to improve her prescription glasses.
15. The seller should have guided them
I went to China to visit my grandparents and I saw this painting on their wall. They thought it meant something inspiring in English. But it just said, ‘Show your text.’
16. I recognize that sometimes I need one of these
My girlfriend’s 79-year-old grandfather asked us to come over for Easter to give us some computers.
17. Cautious woman is worth two
My mother photocopies the recipes from her iPad.