Just days after the official announcement of the Canon EOS R3 camera and Canon RF16mm F2.8 STM and RF100-400mm F5.6-8 IS USM lenses, the manufacturer added these new additions to the list of delayed products due to high demand.
Canon said the listed items received more orders than expected and will take some time to arrive. The company apologized for the inconvenience caused by the delay, but did not elaborate on how long it would take.
By the way, the full waiting list is pretty long. It is listed below:
- lens RF100-500mm F4.5-7.1 IS USM;
- RF100mm F2.8 L MACRO IS USM lens;
- RF400mm F2.8 L IS USM lens;
- RF600mm F4 L IS USM lens;
- E ring tripod mount (B)
- RF14-35mm F4 L IS USM lens;
- EOS R3 camera
- eyecup ER-h
- eyecup ER-hE
- ER-L1 strap
- RF100-400mm F5.6-8 IS USM lens;
- RF16mm F2.8 STM lens;
- lens hood EW-65C;
- shoe adapter for various AD-E1 accessories;
- Speedlight transmitter ST-E10;
- directional stereo microphone DM-E1D;
- adapter for connecting to a smartphone AD-P1.