Control Center iOS 15 is a universal program that imitates the iOS quick access bar in devices based on the Android operating system. With it, the user will be able to quickly navigate to some settings and applications. In order to open the Control Center, you need to swipe to the top, right side, or along the edge of the display along the left edge. To close it, you need to swipe down with your finger, touch the top of the display, or press one of the touch buttons. To change how it opens or closes, just click on the Control Center item in the application itself.
What settings are available in the iOS 15 Control Center:
- Airplane mode activation to instantly turn off the Bluetooth function, Wi-Fi module, and cellular data;
- Enable or disable Wi-Fi;
- Access to the Bluetooth function;
- The mode of complete mute of sound and vibration, warnings, notifications;
- Screen rotation;
- Display brightness level adjustment;
- Using the LED flash as a flashlight;
- Turn on the timer, alarm clock and stopwatch, check the world and local time;
- Mobile calculator;
- Quick access to the camera;
- Music control, fast track playback, stop, and volume control.
Source: Trash Box