Daylio – this is the ability to keep a private diary without typing a single word. Try this beautiful and handy micro diary now and absolutely FREE!
Choose your mood and the activities you did during the day. You can also add your own notes to keep a “real” diary. Daylio collects mood and activity records, analyzes statistics and presents them on charts and a calendar. This format will allow you to better understand the relationship between your habits and mood. Keep records of your activities to be more productive!
You can view statistics for all your entries on charts or on the calendar.
In addition, Daylio will allow you to:
- Use a large database of beautiful icons to personalize your posts
- Explore interesting statistics about moods and activities on charts for a month or a year
- Customize mood names
- Back up and restore your recordings to Google Drive
- Enable reminders so you don’t miss a single recording
- Turn on PIN lock to keep your records private
- Export CSV file to print records
- Find all your entries using the search bar
Archive actions that you do not use and will not use for a long time (they can be restored at any time)
edited by QaxAndromeda (Yasen’Ī_OGC)