The Ministries of Labor and Social Affairs and Digital Government are transitioning the applications of e-EFKA to the infrastructure of the Government Cloud (G-Cloud) of the General Secretariat of Information Systems of Public Administration. Through this process, the availability, the reliability, the speed of response and the service of the citizens from the services of e-EFKA will be improved.
For the needs of this transition, from Thursday 19-5-2022 and time 15:00 to Monday 23-5-2022 and time 07:00 will remain out of operation a series of electronic services from organizations that draw information from the Information Systems of e-EFKA.
Specifically, during the above period, all the electronic services of e-EFKA itself will not be available. Furthermore, the non-availability will apply to a number of Information Systems of both the Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs and other services of the Public Sector, supported by the e-EFKA systems. Indicatively fall into this category: the issuance of insurance information, the certificate of previous service, etc. The systems that are affected include, among others, EOPYY, SEPE, ERGANI, AADE, OPECA, etc., to the extent that they are based on the extraction of information from e-EFKA.
It is pointed out that the payment of pensions, allowances, etc. benefits which will be carried out according to the current planning is not affected
Also, during the same period, it will not be possible to serve the citizens from the call center 1555, which will function for the reception of questions and requests, but will not have access to the information systems for their processing.
For the best service of the interested parties, in order to plan their transactions outside the service interruption period (until Thursday 19-5-2022 before 15:00 and after Monday 23-5-2022), the Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs informs that the bodies affected by the interruption of the electronic services of e-EFKA and the information they obtain are the following:
SPECIAL SECRETARIAT MANAGEMENT SECRETARIAT (SECRETARIAT): Remuneration Data for Private Sector Employees and Retirees, Debt Settlement and Second Chance
– NATIONAL NETWORK OF TECHNOLOGY AND RESEARCH INFRASTRUCTURE (Unified Insurance Awareness)
– HELLENIC CADASTRE (Unified Insurance Awareness)
– AADE (Unified Insurance Awareness)
– ASEP (Certificate of previous service)
– GEMI (Inventory of employers)
– DYPA (Individual Insurance Account Extract)
– Ministry of Interior (Service service certification service for salaried employees)
– TEKA (Employer Details)
– EOPYY (Insurance capacity, Unified Insurance Awareness, KEPA Decision Information)
– OPEC (Insured Registration – KEPA decisions – retrieval of decisions)
– INSTRUMENTS (information on joint ventures and construction projects)
SEPE (Employer Details, Fine / Contribution Acts.
– Ministry of Education (number of insured)
The non-availability of the electronic services of e-EFKA will also affect the operation of 230 Institutions that use part of the services of e-EFKA (mainly Municipalities and insurance funds) and 6364 Legal and natural persons – lawyers and notaries for the certificates of insurance awareness they obtain .
The online services of e-EFKA that will not be available during the same period are:
– Pensions subsystem: registration of new jobs, awards-payments, retirement decisions, awards due to death
Benefits: funeral expenses, sickness allowance, legal remedies.
– Compulsory measures: auction, bankruptcy, etc.
– Contributions: insurance information, trademark, management of employer registers, construction projects, etc.
– Arrears-debts-KEAO: Arrangements and Certification of Debts, Lawsuits, Remedies, etc.
– Insured Register: Employee Insurance Capacity, Insured Register Certificates, etc.
– KEPA: Health Committees, Disability Certification Applications, Objections Management, etc.
– Home care for retirees
– Atlas digital pension system