It must be amazing to be royalty and have a closet bigger than your own house; In addition, many designers line up and pray for a member of the monarchy to use one of their creations, because this will guarantee them enormous success.
The recently deceased Elizabeth II gave, throughout the history of her reign, an example of her impeccable style, because at all times she looked like what she was: a queen. We may not be able to access pieces as exclusive as the ones she was wearing, but they can certainly inspire us to give our outfits a royal touch.
1. Discreet and elegant on your wedding day
2. Elizabeth II, Monarch of the United Kingdom (Elizabeth Alexandra Mary Windsor)
3. With its unmatched royal bearing
4. Dressed casually, without losing her exquisite elegance
5. Dazzling, for a gala night
6. Comfortable and chic to go for a walk
7. Spectacular, dressed in blue with the Kennedys
8. A classic, the red tailored suit
9. Gloves and hats were not lacking in their outfits
10. A winning look that you want to imitate
11. A hat that undoubtedly takes us back to royalty
12. We love the fascinating style that showed off
13. A pastel tone that is essential in your wardrobe
14. Dreaming life in rose
15. Only a queen dares to wear yellow
My name is Ava Paul, I’m a writer at World Stock Market. I’ve been working in the news industry for over 5 years now, and I love it! I’m originally from Toronto but have lived in many different places around the world including London, Rome and Washington D.C.