ELSTAT: Increased by 11% the number of repaired ships in 2021

Get real time updates directly on you device, subscribe now.

The Hellenic Statistical Authority (ELSTAT) announces research data on the activity of the Greek Ship Repair Industry.

According to these data:

The number of repaired ships in the year 2021 reached 597 with a total tonnage of 7,972,207 GRT (Total Tonnage), recording an increase of 11.0% in the number of ships and 30.4% in the total tonnage compared to the corresponding data of the year 2020. In the corresponding comparison of the year 2020 to 2019, there was a decrease of 7.9% in the number of ships and 10.9% in the total tonnage.

Most of the ships repaired in the year 2021 took place outside tanks. Specifically, 62.8% of the repaired ships (375 ships) with a total tonnage of 4,688,762 GRT were repaired outside tanks and the remaining 37.2% of the repaired ships (222 ships) with a total tonnage of 3,283,445 GRT inside tanks.

The number of ships repaired outside tanks in 2021 increased by 8.4% and their total capacity increased by 9.3% compared to the corresponding figures for 2020.

The number of ships repaired in a tank in 2021 increased by 15.6% and their total capacity increased by 80.1% compared to the corresponding figures for 2020.

Source: Capital

Get real time updates directly on you device, subscribe now.

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.

buy kamagra buy kamagra online $255 payday loans online same day no denial payday loans direct lenders only