Huawei MatePad and MatePad Pro based on HarmonyOS are available for order in Russia: gifts and discounts up to 34 thousand rubles
Huawei has announced the start of accepting pre-orders in Russia for the MatePad and MatePad Pro tablets (review) based on the new proprietary operating system HarmonyOS.
Open sales will begin on July 30th. When pre-ordering the MatePad Pro, the manufacturer promises a “benefit” of 34 thousand rubles – FreeBuds Pro wireless headphones as a gift, which separately cost 14,990 rubles, for a review you can get a 50% discount on a stylus and a cover-stand with a keyboard, a discount of up to 10 thousand rubles for the tablet itself.
The 12.6-inch MatePad Pro features a 2560 x 1600 OLED screen, Kirin 9000E SoC, eight speakers, a 10,050 mAh battery with 40W SuperCharge, 27W wireless charging and 10W wireless reverse charging. The 10.8-inch version features a Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 SoC, 7250 mAh battery.
The following versions are offered:
- MatePad Pro, 12.6 inches, 8 GB of RAM and 256 GB of flash memory, Wi-Fi, gray matte body – 69,990 rubles (62,990 at a discount);
- MatePad Pro 12.6 inches, 8 GB of RAM and 256 GB of flash memory, Wi-Fi, keyboard and stylus, olive green body – 89,990 rubles (79,990 at a discount);
- MatePad Pro 10.8 inches, 8 GB of RAM and 128 GB of flash memory, Wi-Fi, stylus, midnight gray body – 55,990 rubles;
MatePad received an IPS screen with a diagonal of 10.95 inches, a resolution of 2560 × 1600 pixels, Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 SoC, a 7250 mAh battery, four speakers. When ordering, they promise a “benefit” of 23 thousand rubles, including FreeBuds Pro headphones as a gift. The following versions are available:
- MatePad 11 inches, 6 GB of RAM and 64 GB of flash memory, Wi-Fi, gray matte body – 34,990 rubles;
- MatePad 11 inches, 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB of flash memory, Wi-Fi, gray matte body – 37,990 rubles;
- MatePad 11 inches, 6 GB of RAM and 256 GB of flash memory, Wi-Fi, olive green body – 44,990 rubles.