Lightning Bug – alarm clock for android.
- Sleep Timer
- Screen Timeout (screen off by timeout)
- Multiple Scenes with Unique Visuals and Sounds (selection of scenes with unique visuals and sounds)
- Many Customization Options (multiple settings)
Behind these words is a simple and quite friendly interface, which practically does not require hardware keys. Everything is simple:
- set the time in the menu after which the device should turn off; (most often 1 time for life – 5 minutes for the screen, half an hour for the sound)
- before going to sleep, you choose a visualization: simple, monastery, New York sky, night beach, Earth attack and choose the sounds that accompany this scene – the sound of rain, the ringing of a bell, the howl of sirens in the distance, the roar of the surf, etc.
- put it at the head of the bed and you yourself do not notice how you fall asleep.
The alarm clock does not yet strike with bells and whistles – modestly and tastefully:
- In what time?
- how often?
- what to play?
- what is the sound volume?
- how long to repeat if you don’t wake up?
Source: Trash Box
Charles Grill is a tech-savvy writer with over 3 years of experience in the field. He writes on a variety of technology-related topics and has a strong focus on the latest advancements in the industry. He is connected with several online news websites and is currently contributing to a technology-focused platform.