All products are selected in full editorial autonomy. If you buy one of these products, we may receive a commission.
THE flat sandals they are one of the most elegant passepartouts of the season. The watchword to describe their style is simplicity, and their minimal and essential lines always make them perfect and current year after year.
It was the fabulous 70s when a young and beautiful Jacqueline Onassis he frequented the piazzetta of Capri with his iconic looks and … his flat sandals. If you go shopping on the island you will still find the shop where she bought them: it is the artisan shop Camphorin Via Camerelle 3.
Basic and easy to combine, they are the perfect shoe model to combine with any garment: skirts, pants, dresses (even for evening wear). Do you consider them too simple? You are wrong, because Re Giorgio (Armani) even made them walk the catwalk from Emporio Armanitogether with a casual suit jacket and trousers or striped pants.
Here we have collected the newest models of flat sandals to buy now (many are on sale) and to show off in this hot one summer 2022.
– Short formal dresses: the most glamorous models (to wear on other occasions too)
– Costumes tie-dye (and more): the best shaded models of the summer
– Leopard swimsuits: the most chic bikinis and one-piece animal prints of the summer
– Sexy costumes: the most provocative models of the summer
– Long formal dresses: the most elegant (colorful) models for summer weddings
– White and very light dresses: the best models to wear (also) in the city
– Work bag: the best models from working girl
– The best spring dresses: mini and floral is better!
– Jewel shoes? Bet on precious heels
– The best women’s moccasins for spring (and how to wear them)
– Crab sandals: the 15 most desired models of spring
– Shaping underwear: the best lingerie shaping to have in the drawer
– Denim jacket: the best models to buy now
– Colored women’s blazers: the best models to buy now
– Spring bags: is curled up better?
– College sweatshirt, like that of American campuses
– Full skirt: the passepartout of spring
Source: Vanity Fair