Caixa Econômica Federal held, this Thursday (15), the draw for the 2,520 Mega-Sena contest. The prize, accumulated for nine contests, is estimated at R$ 110 million for those who correctly match the six numbers.
The tens drawn were: 02-17-22-41-58-60
The draw took place at 8 pm (Brasilia time), at Espaço Loterias Caixa, in São Paulo, and was broadcast live on the bank’s social networks.
The gross premium corresponds to 43.35% of the collection. Of this percentage:
- 35% are distributed among those who match the 6 numbers drawn (Sena);
- 19% among those who correctly match 5 numbers (Quina);
- 19% among those who match 4 numbers (Quadra);
- 22% are accumulated and are distributed to those who match the 6 numbers in the final 0 or 5 contests.
- 5% are accumulated for the first band – sena – of the last contest of the year ending 0 or 5 (Mega da Virada).
If there is no winner in any range, the value accumulates for the next contest, in the respective prize range.
Prizes expire 90 days after the draw date. After this period, the amounts are transferred to the national treasury for application in the Financing Fund for Higher Education Students (Fies).
Source: CNN Brasil
Joe Jameson, a technology journalist with over 2 years of experience, writes for top online news websites. Specializing in the field of technology, Joe provides insights into the latest advancements in the industry. Currently, he contributes to covering the world stock market.