THE Federal Savings Bank held, this Wednesday (17), the draw for the 2511 Mega-Sena contest. The prize is estimated at R$ 3 million for those who correctly match the six dozen.
The draw was held at 20:00, Brasília time, with live broadcast on the bank’s social networks.
The dozens drawn were: 49-39-04-15-41-10
The next prize will be drawn on Saturday (20).
The gross premium corresponds to 43.35% of the collection. Of this percentage:
- 35% are distributed among those who match the 6 numbers drawn (Sena);
- 19% among those who correctly match 5 numbers (Quina);
- 19% among those who match 4 numbers (Quadra);
- 22% are accumulated and are distributed to those who match the 6 numbers in the final 0 or 5 contests.
- 5% are accumulated for the first band – sena – of the last contest of the year ending 0 or 5 (Mega da Virada).
If there is no winner in any range, the value accumulates for the next contest, in the respective prize range.
Prizes expire 90 days after the draw date. After this period, the amounts are transferred to the national treasury for application in the Financing Fund for Higher Education Students (Fies).
Source: CNN Brasil