THE Caixa Econômica Federal held, this Saturday (28), the draw for the Mega-Sena contest 2,559. The main prize is accumulated at R$ 75 million.
There are still no Mega-Sena main prize winners in 2023.
Still according to the bank, 181 bets hit five numbers (quina) and take R$ 28,883.07 each. Another 11,265 bets hit four numbers (quadra) and receive BRL 662.96 each.
The dozens drawn were: 12-09-20-30-32-35
The draw was held at 8 pm (Brasília time), with a live broadcast on the bank’s social networks.
A single bet, with six tens marked, costs R$ 4.50.
The gross prize corresponds to 43.35% of the collection. Of this percentage:
- 35% are distributed among the winners of the 6 numbers drawn (Sena);
- 19% among 5-number matchers (Quina);
- 19% among 4-number matchers (Quadra);
- 22% are accumulated and distributed to those who match the 6 numbers in the contests ending in 0 or 5.
- 5% are accumulated for the first bracket – sena – of the last contest of the year ending 0 or 5 (Mega da Virada).
If there are no winners in any bracket, the value accumulates for the next contest, in the respective award bracket.
Prizes expire 90 days after the draw date. After this period, the amounts are transferred to the national treasury for investment in the Higher Education Student Financing Fund (Fies).
*Posted by Ana Carolina Nunes
Source: CNN Brasil
I am an experienced journalist, writer, and editor with a passion for finance and business news. I have been working in the journalism field for over 6 years, covering a variety of topics from finance to technology. As an author at World Stock Market, I specialize in finance business-related topics.