Microsoft Defender is a unified online application to keep your work and personal life safe. Now available in the United States, Microsoft Defender for Individuals keeps your privacy safe online. To work, Microsoft Defender for Endpoint helps organizations around the world stay more secure.
Depending on whether you sign in to the app with a work or personal account, you will have access to Microsoft Defender features for individuals or Microsoft Defender features for endpoint.
Microsoft Defender for individuals
Manage your online security with the industry’s best antivirus app, Microsoft Defender. You and your family can stay safer and enjoy peace of mind with real-time notifications, security tips, and recommended steps to help you stay ahead of hackers and scammers.
Use one app for your online security
- Centralized view to manage and monitor the status of your online security
- View all your devices in one place
- Easily add and remove devices
Protect your data and devices
- Malware protection for you and your family
- Continuous antivirus scanning for any malicious apps already installed on your phone and computer, as well as new apps
- Control what gets scanned by identifying trusted apps and files that you think are safe
Stay one step ahead of hackers and scammers
- Stay on top of changes to your security status with real-time alerts
- Get recommended actions to better protect your data, computer and phone
- Security tips inform you about how to keep you safe online
If you are an individual, please sign in with your personal Microsoft account. If you don’t have a personal Microsoft account, you can create one for free at account.microsoft.com/account/.
Microsoft Defender for Endpoint
- Microsoft Defender for Endpoint is an industry-leading cloud-based endpoint security solution that helps protect against ransomware, fileless malware, and other sophisticated cross-platform attacks. Our end-to-end solution helps you quickly stop attacks, scale your security resources, and evolve your defenses.
Stop threats quickly
- Get an edge on sophisticated threats like ransomware, fileless attacks, and government threats.
Scale your security
- Put time back into the hands of defenders to prioritize risk and improve your security.
Upgrade Your Protection
- Go beyond disparate endpoints and enhance your security with XDR and Zero Trust.
Source: Trash Box