Panos Andrikopoulos (25 years old), Anna Natsvlishvili (28 years old), Alexandros Pithaitsis (28 years old), Vasiliki (Ilia) Tzortzopoulou (29 years old)
ΚΛΑΔΟΣ: e-learning – Morphoses
In July 2021, Anna, Ilia, Alexandros and Panos founded the Morphoses platform. An exclusively online space, designed to equip the children of tomorrow with all those skills that contribute to creating a better world. A world without discrimination, exclusion and intimidation.
Morphoses is an e-learning platform that offers live online courses in horizontal skills (human skills or soft skills). It is aimed at primary and secondary school children, connecting students and parents with certified instructors who carry out a series of classes in a small number of classes. Through the Morphoses platform, parents are given the opportunity to choose an instructor and a skills program, so that the content and hours of the meetings fully meet the individual needs of each student. This facilitates the child’s access to a clearly original and interesting road learning experience, pedagogically complete and innovative. Morphoses works with companies that offer service to working parents and educational institutions that want to provide the unique benefits of the program to students, helping to improve their overall educational experience.
The start-up, headquartered in the United Kingdom, is backed by leading tech entrepreneurs. The company has already started commercial partnerships with large companies, which offer the service as a benefit to working parents but also to educational institutions. The great competitive advantage of Morphoses, as stated by its founders, is that it is the first platform in Europe that enables education focused exclusively on horizontal skills (human skills / soft skills) for children.
Methodology: Out of the more than 100 nominations collected by “Forbes” – either through applications of the interested parties themselves or through proposals from institutions and competent bodies – the editorial team made a first selection and came up with 50. The jury, which consisted of Mr. Spyros Theodoropoulos (CEO of Chipita), Nikos Karamouzis (former President of Eurobank and the Hellenic Banking Association, President of Grant Thornton), Michalis Bletsas (Director of Informatics at MIT Media Lab), Theocharos Filipos Capital.gr, president of Attica Publications), evaluated the 50 candidacies with scores from 1 (lowest) to 4 (highest), based on which the final ranking was formed. The order of publication is defined according to the rating of the members (from the highest to the lowest) and then alphabetically. Conditions for participation in the list “Forbes 30 Under 30 Greece 2022” were met by those born from 1/1/1992 onwards.
* Cleesto: The platform that offers digital solutions in the tourism industry
* Project Parenting is the first educational platform that supports parents
* Staiatis Voglis: The startupper who shares the same passion for sustainable fishing and information services
* Stefanos Douskos: He did not give up and was justified
* Marialina Tsinidi: The 17-year-old student whose experiments travel in space
* CollegeLink: The platform that connects young people with the job market
* Nikolas Varveris and OVIVIEW open the door of employers to young people
* Authentic fishing experiences in the Mediterranean via Fisea
* Thanasis Gavelas: The gold paralympian who twice broke the world record in Tokyo
* Video games and virtual reality made in Greece by eNVy softworks and V. Karavasilis
* Carge makes an appointment for charging anywhere in Europe
* Eleni Keliri has set a goal of water consolidation
* ShelfNow: The marketplace that knows traders directly from food producers
* Rebecca Paleologos with Inverzio brings revolution in the field of human interaction
* M. Tentoglou: From amateur parkour to Gold Olympian
* Wet lab: A group of 15 students in the fight against coronavirus with an edible vaccine
* ComeTogether: A revolutionary idea for buying and reselling tickets
* P. Naoum (ChromaSwap): Makes the world a better place by giving people the colors they deserve