The Nokia C family of smartphones has been replenished with two new representatives. These are entry-level smartphones Nokia C21 and C21 Plus, which are dressed in a stylish case with a metal frame and run on Android 11 Go Edition, a lightweight version of the OS for low-power devices. They have approximately the same characteristics, differing in essence only in the amount of RAM, cameras and battery capacity.
Specifications Nokia C21 and C21 Plus:
- Display: 6.52-inch, IPS LCD, 1600×720 pixels, 20:9, 296 PPI.
- SoC: Unisoc SC9863A.
- RAM: 2 or 3 GB (S21) / 2.3 or 4 GB (S21 Plus).
- Built-in memory: 32 or 64 GB, support for microSD memory cards.
- Front camera: 5 MP, face recognition.
- Main camera: 8 MP (C21) / 13+2 MP (C21 Plus).
- Operating system: Android 11 Go Edition, 2 years of security updates.
- Wireless communications: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, FM radio.
- Battery: 3,000 mAh (C21)/4,000 or 5,050 mAh (C21 Plus).
- Ports: USB Type-C, 3.5mm headphone jack.
- Miscellaneous: Fingerprint scanner, IP52 waterproof rating (C21 Plus).
- Case dimensions: 169.9×77.9×8.8 mm (C21) / 164.8×75.9×8.6 mm (C21 Plus).
- Weight: 195 g (C21) / 178 or 191 g (C21 Plus).
Information about when and at what price the new Nokia smartphones will go on sale is still kept secret.
Source: Trash Box
I am Derek Black, an author of World Stock Market. I have a degree in creative writing and journalism from the University of Central Florida. I have a passion for writing and informing the public. I strive to be accurate and fair in my reporting, and to provide a voice for those who may not otherwise be heard.