Oxford Dictionary of English is one of the most authoritative sources for learning English. Pull up your knowledge of the English language with the largest database of words.
The Oxford Dictionary of English application will be useful for different categories of citizens – students, academics and other categories of citizens who actively use the English language. The extensive database even includes rare and highly specialized words. Audio recordings from native speakers will help you improve your pronunciation.
Oxford Dictionary of English app features:
- The information base consists of more than 350,000 words, phrases and their meanings.
- Recorded audio pronunciations of over 75,000 words.
- The breakdown of information by topic makes it easier and easier to find the necessary materials.
- The Word of the Day feature helps you expand your vocabulary by memorizing a new word every day.
- The ability to search for words, even if you do not know how it is spelled correctly.
- Convenient voice search.
- Optimization for Android.
- The presence of a premium package with additional features.
- The database is also available offline.
Source: Trash Box