The Annual Ordinary General Meeting of Intrakat shareholders was held today, during which the important events of 2021 were presented.
Intrakat CEO Mr. Petros Souretis, in his speech said that over the last 20 years Intrakat has shown a steady upward trend with a strong footprint in a wide range of activities resulting in being one of the leading companies in the industry.
Continuing, Mr. Souretis stated that today Intrakat,
– It has strengthened its capital structure with 51 million euros, with its own funds amounting to 100 million euros, while expanding its share base with the entry of institutional investors
– Has a strong backlog of more than 1.1 billion euros
– Has entered dynamically in the RES market with a strong portfolio of mature projects
– It has to sign important new projects such as
PPP Kalamata – Pylos (40%), budget € 251.8 million.
the extension of Kymi Avenue, Attiki Odos, (25%), budget € 303 million.
the PPP BOAK (25%), budget: € 192.5m.
HEDNO Projects, budget: € 154.7m.
the Fraport EASA projects, budget: € 91m. and
– Has modern administrative and operational structures with clear goals of sustainable development until 2030
Concluding his speech, Mr. Souretis said: “This year, the already clearly visible growth dynamics will be recorded in our positive results. The new construction market as it has been formed, the right financial tools, the innovative technological practices, the expansion of our activities and the strong management of our Company, have made Intrakat omnipotent and ready to meet the challenges. ”