• Customizable application menu style (vertical; horizontal; list).
• gesture up for app shortcuts
• Integration of Google Feed using the Pear Now Companion plugin. The ability to open it as an overlay.
• Customizable desktop: the ability to choose the style of indicators; set the size of the grid; customize icon shortcuts; lock your desktop; display of shadows; scrolling wallpaper and setting fields.
• Customizable background color in the application menu; selection of sorting mode (in alphabetical order or by installation time); displaying the search bar and frequently used applications; choice of accent color for fast scrolling, direct scrolling, and many other settings.
• Panel favorites: turn on / off the panel; installing your applications in the panel with the ability to change their number; customizable background.
• Ability to hide applications from the menu.
• Support for shortcuts.
• Customize folders: their location on the desktop, preview colors, background colors, folder icons and opening animation.
• Support for Smart folders (swipe to open a folder; press launches the first application). These folders are marked with a special icon. In the settings there is an option, after enabling which, each new folder automatically becomes a smart folder.
• Application icons. Find thousands of third-party icon packs for Pear Launcher in the Play Store.
• Night mode.
• Normalization of the size of the icons.
• Blur effect.
• Search in the favorites bar (above or below the application icons).
• Changes in font style; hiding the notification panel and changing its color; changes to the animation of opening applications; screen orientation.
• Backup and restore (allows you to back up the layout and settings of the launcher).
• Gestures – Swipe up; Swipe down; Double tap; Swipe right on the first page, Swipe left on the last page; Setting an action on the Home button.
To lock the screen, the app needs to provide a device administrator (if Pear Launcher gestures or other actions will be used for this).