Power Apps Is the door to applications at work or school. Which ones can you use? Depends on what was created for you. Here are some examples of apps you can see – or build yourself on the Power Apps website:
- The Campus application allows you to create a map of your campus with icons representing landmarks and points of interest, as well as information about all the sites.
- The Event Registration application allows you to register arriving attendees using barcodes or QR codes.
- The Expenses app allows employees to submit their expenses along with photos of their receipts.
- The Outpatient Clinic app allows patients to make appointments with just a few taps.
- The NFC Scanner app allows you to read NFC tags on ID cards, equipment, packaging, and more.
- The Performance app lets you visualize and analyze data using interactive dashboards.
- The Sales application allows you to view possible deals and interests with comments to them, as well as calculate your profits and losses.
- The Interior Planning app lets you take 3D measurements and manipulate objects in mixed reality.
- The Time Tracking application allows you to collect, consolidate and analyze data on the hours worked for all employees.
These are just a few examples; the possibilities are endless. Develop low-code apps on the Power Apps site and share them with peers and classmates.