The completion of the payment of the main and auxiliary pensions of June and the payment of advance payments of pensions for the same month as well as the OPEC allowances for May includes -among other things- the planning of payments from e-EFKA, DYPA and OPEC for the week of May 30 – June 3. In total, about 1.2 billion euros will be paid to more than 3 million beneficiaries.
1. The following payments will be made from e-EFKA:
-On Monday, May 30, 750.2 million euros will be paid to 1,483,174 retirees coming from the former IKA-ETAM, banks, OTE and the State and whose AMKA expires at 0.2,4,6 and 8. This completes the payment of main and auxiliary pensions in June.
–On the same day (Monday, May 30), 10.5 million euros will be paid to 27,500 beneficiaries for June pension advances, based on law 4778/2021.
–During the week of May 29-June 3, 16.5 million euros will be paid to 700 beneficiaries following the issuance of one-off decisions.
–A fee of 525,000 euros will be paid to 560 beneficiaries for benefits of TAFTEKO
2. The following payments will be made by DYPA (formerly OAED):
–13 million euros to 40,000 beneficiaries for the payment of unemployment benefits and other benefits
–€ 24 million to 16,000 beneficiaries under subsidized employment schemes
–€ 7 million to 13,000 mothers for a subsidized maternity leave.
3. The following payments will be made by OPEC on Tuesday 31 May
-215.8 million euros to 764,537 beneficiaries for family allowances for children
– € 72.4 million to 170,750 beneficiaries for Disability Benefits (disability and alimony)
–46.7 million euros to 224,813 beneficiaries for Minimum Guaranteed Income
–34.5 million euros to 285,259 beneficiaries for housing allowance
– € 11.3 million to 11,278 beneficiaries for childbirth allowance
–€ 11.4 million to 34,918 beneficiaries for uninsured elderly benefits
– 356,472 euros to 1,527 beneficiaries as a contribution of the State to loans of the “BRIDGE” Program (due to COVID-19)
–143,957 euros to 2,196 beneficiaries for State contribution on loans (protection of main residence)
– 219,313 euros to 436 beneficiaries for sponsorship allowance
– 249,118 euros to 773 beneficiaries for housing assistance allowance
–217,800 euros to 6,145 beneficiaries for expatriate-refugee allowance
–145,000 euros to 183 beneficiaries for funeral expenses of the uninsured