The office suite “P7-Office” from Russian developers has been updated to version 6.3.1, which has introduced many innovations. One of the key innovations is support for the dark theme, but, as in the case of the current stable assemblies of MS Office, it affects only application controls – for example, the sheet itself in the text editor remains white, like the field in the table editor.
- To this topic: Russian P7-Office and MyOffis vs Word and Excel – comparison in functions and performance
Among the main innovations in P7-Office version 6.3.1:
- the interface can now be scaled by 150% (previously it was only 200%);
- password protection for documents on the server;
- “Favorites” for files;
- hints in the macro editor;
- text editor support for saving in HTML, FB2 and ePub formats;
- the table editor now opens large and complex documents faster, there is support for MS Office XML 2003 files, new types and settings for charts have been added, the date can be written in the “YYYY-MM-DD” format.