Taking care of your skin not only involves using products that you think are good for your skin, but really knowing what you apply on your skin. If you go to a dermatologist, they will assure you that there are three products that cannot be missing from your routine skin care: sunscreen, retinol and vitamin C. The latter comes in several presentations and therefore we want to share everything about it.
Although many products contain it, you must inform yourself and follow the recommendations of a specialist to use it correctly and thus obtain the desired results.
Fall in love with her!
Vitamin C helps to smooth, strengthen and improve the texture and appearance of the skin. In addition, it is an antioxidant and neutralizes free radicals, which are the cause of causing wrinkles on the skin. In the same way, it is excellent for the production of collagen and eliminates small spots on the face caused by sun damage and age.
This is how you find it in your products skin care
It is said that the best way to use it is topically, as this will prevent and correct the signs of aging. In addition, it will keep your skin radiant and luminous.
It is necessary that you learn in what ways you can find this asset, since you will not always find it as “vitamin C” on the labeling of your products, but with names like these:
- Ascorbic acid: So far it is the newest version of this derivative and is usually found in scrubs. It works great to stimulate collagen production.
- Vitamin C Ascorbyl Palmitate: It is normally found in creams, it does not irritate and therefore does not cause allergic reactions.
- Magnesium Ascorbyl Palmitate and Vitamin C: Until recently it was recommended that people with sensitive skin should not use vitamin C. However, this active is perfect as it helps the production of collagen without having an acid effect causing a disadvantageous reaction.
Learn to use it favorably
Each product has a specific form of use, so it is important that you know at what time of day to use each one.
- Creams: Perfect to wear during the day. Remember that if yours contains vitamin C, before applying it you should use sunscreen. In this way, if you expose yourself to UV rays, your face will not stain.
- Serums: Remember to apply them at night. They are ideal for achieving an overnight repair and waking up with a much smoother complexion.
- Masks or scrubs: Use them once a week. The fact that they contain vitamin C makes them have an effect peeling. In this way, you will get rid of spots, marks and small wrinkles on the skin.
- Toners and cleansers: They are perfect for helping skin renewal. You can use them in the morning or at night as a complement to your routine.
Check Also: How Much Ben Shapiro Net Worth is in 2021?