Cosina has introduced the Voigtlander APO-Lanthar 50mm F2 Aspherical lens with Nikon Z mount. It is compatible with full-frame cameras (Nikon FX). In the description of the lens, the manufacturer uses an apochromatic scheme that allows, by correcting spherical aberration and chromatic aberration for the three primary colors, to obtain high resolution and contrast throughout the frame. Designed for use with Nikon Z system cameras, the lens transmits to the camera the data needed for EXIF recording and for 3-DOF image stabilization and 3 focus-indication modes. The lens is focused manually.
Technical data of the Voigtlander APO-Lanthar 50mm F2 Aspherical lens:
- focal length – 50 mm;
- field of view angle – 45.6º;
- optical design – 10 elements in 8 groups, including 2 aspherical elements and 2 elements with abnormally low dispersion;
- aperture – f / 2.0-f / 16;
- minimum focusing distance – 0.45 m;
- maximum magnification – 1:6.46;
- the number of aperture blades – 12;
- filter installation diameter — 52 mm;
- diameter – 67.6 mm;
- length – 64.3 mm;
- weight – 347 g.
In the Japanese market, the lens should appear in May at a price of 120,000 yen. The kit includes a metal hood.
I am Derek Black, an author of World Stock Market. I have a degree in creative writing and journalism from the University of Central Florida. I have a passion for writing and informing the public. I strive to be accurate and fair in my reporting, and to provide a voice for those who may not otherwise be heard.