App Usage is an app for managing app/device usage.
It provides the following main features:
- App Usage History: Collect data about the time you used the apps you’ve used.
- Phone Check History: Collect data about when you checked your phone.
- Activity History: Collect data about the time you opened apps.
- Location History: Shows the apps you’ve used in a specific location
- Notification History: Shows the time when apps have posted notifications.
- Battery History: Display battery usage graph
- Overuse Reminder: Reminder when you use your phone or apps for a long time
- Lock Mode: Lock app settings and overuse reminder options with a PIN.
- Most used apps – show most used apps on widgets or notifications
- Track all installations: Track all installed and uninstalled apps.
- App Install Reminder: App install notification and a summary of daily installed apps.
- Application management: 1 click to delete applications, sort applications by various options
Source: Trash Box
I am Joshua Winder, a senior-level journalist and editor at World Stock Market. I specialize in covering news related to the stock market and economic trends. With more than 8 years of experience in this field, I have become an expert in financial reporting.