The French network BFMTV cited a forensic source, according to which he died from suffocation the 32-year-old Greek woman who ate sardines in a restaurant in Bordeaux, from which customers became ill botulism.
He also mentioned that it is about preliminary report of the medical examinerwhile toxicology tests are pending which may confirm the findings.
According to a judicial source cited by BFMTV, the death of the 32-year-old Greek woman caused by suffocation due to bottling toxin poisoning. The specific toxic substance is produced by the bacterium Clostridium botulinum.
According to the French media, a restaurant in Bordeaux is considered suspect, specifically the canned sardines that it served to customers, as a specialty of the owner.
The 32-year-old had gone with her company and together with their partner, where they consumed the particular meal and shortly afterwards developed symptoms.
Also, another 12 people who dined at the restaurant became seriously ill and developed symptoms of botulism, with 8 of them in critical condition. In fact, 7 are hospitalized in the intensive care unit and 5 receive respiratory assistance.
“All the cases were recorded in the same store in Bordeaux between Monday September 4 and Sunday September 10, 2023. All of them consumed sardines in jars made by the restaurateur,” the French health authorities announced.
Source: News Beast
With 6 years of experience, I bring to the table captivating and informative writing in the world news category. My expertise covers a range of industries, including tourism, technology, forex and stocks. From brief social media posts to in-depth articles, I am dedicated to creating compelling content for various platforms.