THE Federal Savings Bank held, this Wednesday (23), the draw for the 2465 Mega-Sena contest. According to the bank, there were no winning bets and now the prize is accumulated and estimated at R$ 90 million.
Check out the dozens drawn: 03-08-23-24-53-54
The draw was held at 8 pm, Brasília time, with live broadcast on Caixa’s social networks.
Despite there being no jackpot winners, 160 bets matched 5 numbers, while 11,384 matched four.
The next draw will be held this Saturday (26).
The gross premium corresponds to 43.35% of the collection. Of this percentage:
- 35% are distributed among those who match the 6 numbers drawn (Sena);
- 19% among those who correctly match 5 numbers (Quina);
- 19% among those who match 4 numbers (Quadra);
- 22% are accumulated and are distributed to those who match the 6 numbers in the final 0 or 5 contests.
- 5% are accumulated for the first band – sena – of the last contest of the year ending 0 or 5 (Mega da Virada).
If there is no winner in any range, the value accumulates for the next contest, in the respective prize range.
Prizes expire 90 days after the draw date. After this period, the amounts are transferred to the national treasury for application in the Financing Fund for Higher Education Students (Fies).
Source: CNN Brasil