Caixa Econômica Federal held, this Saturday (2), the draw for Mega-Sena contest 2497. The prize is accumulated and estimated at R$ 43 million for those who match the six dozen drawn.
The draw was held at 20:00, Brasília time, with live broadcast on the bank’s social networks. This was the second of three draws for the São João Mega-Semana.
The tens drawn were: 14-05-48-52-46-23
The next prize will be drawn on Tuesday (5).
The gross premium corresponds to 43.35% of the collection. Of this percentage:
- 35% are distributed among those who match the 6 numbers drawn (Sena);
- 19% among those who correctly match 5 numbers (Quina);
- 19% among those who match 4 numbers (Quadra);
- 22% are accumulated and are distributed to those who match the 6 numbers in the final 0 or 5 contests.
- 5% are accumulated for the first band – sena – of the last contest of the year ending 0 or 5 (Mega da Virada).
If there is no winner in any range, the value accumulates for the next contest, in the respective prize range.
Prizes expire 90 days after the draw date. After this period, the amounts are transferred to the national treasury for application in the Financing Fund for Higher Education Students (Fies).
Source: CNN Brasil