THE Federal Savings Bank held, this Wednesday (28), the draw for the 2524 Mega-Sena contest. The prize is accumulated and estimated at R$ 200 million for those who match the six dozen drawn, the biggest prize of the year.
The tens drawn were: 22-37-03-41-43-20
The draw was held at 8 pm, Brasília time, with live broadcast on the bank’s social networks.
The gross premium corresponds to 43.35% of the collection. Of this percentage:
- 35% are distributed among those who match the 6 numbers drawn (Sena);
- 19% among those who correctly match 5 numbers (Quina);
- 19% among those who match 4 numbers (Quadra);
- 22% are accumulated and are distributed to those who match the 6 numbers in the final 0 or 5 contests.
- 5% are accumulated for the first band – sena – of the last contest of the year ending 0 or 5 (Mega da Virada).
If there is no winner in any range, the value accumulates for the next contest, in the respective prize range.
Prizes expire 90 days after the draw date. After this period, the amounts are transferred to the national treasury for application in the Financing Fund for Higher Education Students (Fies).
*Posted by Pedro Zanatta, from CNN Brasil Business
Source: CNN Brasil