All products are selected in full editorial autonomy. If you buy one of these products, we may receive a commission.
Unexpected shades of color and that psychedelic touch typical of handcrafted dyes tie-dye which never hurts. This summer the trends speak for themselves in terms of swimwear: yes to the sexy total black models (those with deep necklines and intertwined laces) and yes to the animalier, a great classic of every season. And what about color? The multicolor shaded patterned models, in the seventies style, will certainly be the protagonists.
We have already seen them worn by many celebrities. Hailey Bieberfor example, he chose a triangle model with mignon lines of Tropic of C, the sustainable brand of nature-inspired swimwear created by supermodel Candice Swanepoel.
There tie-dye patternafter all, it always has its charm, year after year, and has also conquered Chiara Ferragni which, in Forte dei Marmi on holiday with the family, has focused on a multicolor di Calzedonia.
We had already seen it on the catwalks (from Altuzarra to Isabel Marant) and the beachwear collections of this one summer 2022 confirmed it: tie-dye and shaded effect will also be a trend on the beach. Here you will find our selection of one-pieces, bikinis, cut-outs to buy with a click, to start your holiday with the… right swimsuit.
– Leopard swimsuits: the most chic bikinis and one-piece animal prints of the summer
– Sexy costumes: the most provocative models of the summer
– Long formal dresses: the most elegant (colorful) models for summer weddings
– White and very light dresses: the best models to wear (also) in the city
– Work bag: the best models from working girl
– The best spring dresses: mini and floral is better!
– Jewel shoes? Bet on precious heels
– The best women’s moccasins for spring (and how to wear them)
– Crab sandals: the 15 most desired models of spring
– Shaping underwear: the best lingerie shaping to have in the drawer
– Denim jacket: the best models to buy now
– Colored women’s blazers: the best models to buy now
– Spring bags: is curled up better?
– College sweatshirt, like that of American campuses
– Full skirt: the passepartout of spring
Source: Vanity Fair