Since the pandemic began, all the activities that we knew about had to change radically. In the case of schools, both students and teachers adapted to online classes. However, not all the boys have gotten along well and some even believe that it is a long vacation, so they have avoided sending assignments or being part of the video calls.
Fortunately, there are teachers who have an excellent sense of humor and asked their students to submit their homework with a weapon lethal to young people… memes! Professor Álvaro Fuentes, originally from Yucatán, Mexico, compiled some images with which his colleagues ask their students for the tasks and evidence and shared them on their social networks. Here we leave you the 15 best ones.
1. If anyone sees it, let the teacher know
2. Students, we know they are there
3. He has been missing for several months
4. A simple but unshakable trick
5. Let’s hope they appear by this means
6. I hope they can see the dove
7. It is always good to learn something new
8. The best screening so far
9. Not even the sword of omen works
10. These are the only trips for teachers
11. Debt is mounting
12. We already know they saw it!
13. Fully effective
14. A task or two is good business
15. Will telepathy work?
Check Also: How Much Ben Shapiro Net Worth is in 2021?